"Cheer up. Remember what the Monty Python boys say."
"Always look on the bright side of life?"
"No, 'Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition.'"


Monday, May 5, 2008

Wow, That Stung a Little & Thank You.

I thought I was prepared but I wasn't. It still hurt and I know now how much more I really want it to happen again.

So this cycle we are medicated again and we are going for broke... Well, as far and timed BDing. I am praying for the best but I am trying not to hope too much.


I want to thank all the girls for your wonderful words of support. I needed it more than I realized and it meant more than you know.

I wish I could hug you all in person.

5 comments:

Jen said...

I wish I could hug you in person too! Good luck this cycle, hun. It must be scary to have hope and yet fear at the same time.

jenn said...

I'd have a great big one waiting for you. I'm glad you have a good plan for this month & I hope that it's just the ticket.

VA Blondie said...

Wishing you all the best. Try to remember to have fun this month.

Good luck!

nancy said...

A zillion hugs.

And even though a loss is a loss and I'm really really sorry you had to go through it, it gives me hope for your future.

VA Blondie said...

I wish you all the best this cycle. Things seem to be looking up for you.