"Cheer up. Remember what the Monty Python boys say."
"Always look on the bright side of life?"
"No, 'Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition.'"


Thursday, April 24, 2008

Me and My Cheap Butt Self.

Well, I buckled down and made the appointment for my yearly ya-ya exam. You should feel my excitement. (Um... yeah... whatever)

Since I am covered at work and I am also covered by DH, I have no office visit co-pay. On Tuesday (my appointment date), I will be 12-13dpo and CD100. Because of the length in cycle, the doc always makes me take a HPT. I figure that not only do I get the yearly ya-ya proding done and over with, I will be able to get a 'free' HPT. Yay! That makes me very excited, really, it does.

So my Turesday, I will know whether or not we had a freak chance of awesome luck or if I will be onto another Clomid cycle.

Here's to getting good news (hopefully) and saving a little green.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I am keeping my fingers crossed for you! I like your new layout, too.

Jen said...

Some times you've just gotta take the little wins in life...and if its saving a dollar on an HPT, so be it. And you know me, I'll always vote for a positive one no matter what the odds!

jenn said...

Good thinking! I hope it's a good news kind of day!