"Cheer up. Remember what the Monty Python boys say."
"Always look on the bright side of life?"
"No, 'Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition.'"


Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Yelling and Throwing Hard Inanimate Objects

Nope... DH and I did not have a doozie of a fight.

My boss and the owner of our company did. I have no idea what it was about (probably money) and I really don't care either. I am just tired of the fact that it doesn't phase me anymore to hear slamming doors and screaming at work.

Sooo... I said that to say... I have another interview tomorrow with a position that is similar but for a much larger company and NO DRAMA.

I need all the positive-ness I can get and the well wishes.

4 comments:

VA Blondie said...

Good luck on the interview! I hope it works out.

jenn said...

yikes! Scary stuff- good luck hon. Drama at the office is never good. we had some ourselves last night- but not quite as dramatic as you. A really sweet girl was fired- odd since they usually wait until fridays... Small company means we all feel it.

I hope the new prospects pan out & you get a less dramatic place!

Searching said...

Sending you both!!

Monica Fayth said...

well wishes and prayers are headed your way!