"Cheer up. Remember what the Monty Python boys say."
"Always look on the bright side of life?"
"No, 'Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition.'"


Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Psychic Predictions

I thought of this as I was reading Lori over at Drama2BMama and her prediction from a sister and a sister's friend.

In the last two-ish years, I have had four predictions given to me.
  1. Boy and July, either conceive or find out
  2. Girl and July, either conceive or birth
  3. Dark curly headed boy, soon
  4. I will have extreme difficulties getting pregnancy and I will adopt three kids then have an biological surprise

Now, I have to laugh at how vastly different they all seem. Yes, two are close but DH and I do NOT want 4 kids, so adopting 3 is hilarious. So as I approach the third July since those predictions, I can't help but feel like they are mocking me and July is just a goofy beacon that I subconsciously cling to.

Any ideas on how I can break the curse of July hope?

3 comments:

Jen said...

If it isn't July hope some other form of hope might creep in. That said, if everything is in order for a July cycle, maybe those predictions will come true.

I loved your comment on my blog about your dogs and tissue. Ack! That could be very dangerous and messy!

Lori Lavender Luz said...

Oh, yes. We'll hang our hat on anything, and hover over every contradictory hint.

If you want Sheri's insight, I'll give you her contact info. She was spot on. But like your #4, the psychic was way off base for the path we were on.

I never did reconcile with Hope, July or otherwise. So I hope someone else can give you some advice.

Tammy said...

Hey Lori.

I looked at Sheri's website and I would love to pick her brain.

I have always seemsed to have great intuition for everyone but myself. I tend to get it and then ignore it... lol