"Cheer up. Remember what the Monty Python boys say."
"Always look on the bright side of life?"
"No, 'Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition.'"


Monday, November 12, 2007

Well.... CD12 news...

Well, here is an update...

I went in for my Cycle Day 12 ultrasound to see if I am make big enough follicles... not so much. They are 10 mm and smaller and my left ovary refused to cooperated with the nurse. They should be at least 18 mm to have a decent chance of fertilization, so I have to wait until Thursday for another date with the "Wand", Yippee Skippee!

So here is where I am at... I want this cycle to work but there is a reason that my body isn't making the Extra Jumbo Eggs that it should. I am not sure what it is, but on Thursday, we will know more. The nurse did say that the other medicated cycles were later ovulation, too; I am not too concerned.

I was given the appointment card and told to go home and have a good long talk with my eggs and that they will see me on Thursday.

Does anyone have any good pep talks for eggs?

Oh well, I guess it is just more of a wait and see kinda cycle. At least I am making eggs, right?

No comments: