"Cheer up. Remember what the Monty Python boys say."
"Always look on the bright side of life?"
"No, 'Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition.'"


Friday, November 2, 2007

Back in the Saddle Again.

I called the doctor to get a kick start with Provera (65 day cycles are not good for the female reproductive organs) on Wednesday. On Thursady, I woke up to a visit from my favorite Aunt,... Flo. Should we start trying again now that life has calmed down and we are moved? Is this my answer to prayer? Well... keep reading...



Cycle Day 3 (well 2 since 3 was a Saturday) ultrasound? Check

Clomid Prescription? Check

Plans for this cycle discussed with the doctor? Check

So now, I am onto an IUI cycle. I hope and pray with all my heart that this one sticks, but only time will tell.



Wish us luck!

No comments: