"Cheer up. Remember what the Monty Python boys say."
"Always look on the bright side of life?"
"No, 'Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition.'"


Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Kickbacks from EPT!

Well, AF is STILL not here and I swear she is just doing it to piss me off... I have spent a small mint on HPT in the last few years (today was just another addition to the BFN fund) and I think that she is getting kickbacks from EPT!

How can I get on the kickback bandwagon? I think that I should be able to get a small percentage of money back for every "lost" cycle... We all should... You hear that Mother Nature and AF... Show us the money!

Now, I am not saying ALL women get kickbacks, just us "lifers" who have the drug store on speed dial and they know us by name...

"Hiya , Mrs. Smith. Here for another stick to pee on? Golly gee whiz, Mrs. Smith, haven't you been in here like 20 time in the last three months? I think we have a frequent pee-ers program. Would you like to sign up?"

Someday we may get our BFP and we can turn in our "Infertile Myrtle" cards but until then, give us a break, will ya? Show us the money! Get me a lobbyist! Someone march on Washington! I don't care who gets it done, just get it done!

No comments: