"Cheer up. Remember what the Monty Python boys say."
"Always look on the bright side of life?"
"No, 'Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition.'"


Wednesday, August 6, 2008

"Houston, we have a problem."

Let me first say, I am not a small woman. Actually, I am quite the Ruben-esque beauty (trying to boast my own confidence. Keep reading and you will see why.). Therefore, falling in any way can become quite the experience.

I almost had a face to face meeting with my Maker last night. I was going down the basement stairs and I misstepped. It took seconds but felt like a lifetime.

Down I went, catching myself on the railing just 2 steps before the bottom. I stop my body from careening forward into the concrete post head first but only by a few feet. I do believe bouncing and my a$$ bone were involved. I can't quite remember all of it but I do have the scrapes and extremely sore and painful tail bone.

Thank God I am not pregnant.

Hey, Netters, I think I had to have actually sympathy pain for you. Muah... lol

1 comment:

jenn said...

Oh NO Tam!!!! I hope you are okay!
I have broken my tailbone before & my mom actually currently has a broken one- it truly sucks!