"Cheer up. Remember what the Monty Python boys say."
"Always look on the bright side of life?"
"No, 'Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition.'"


Wednesday, July 23, 2008

"When I Think I'm Going Under..."

...part the waters, Lord. When I feel the waves around calm the sea. When I cry for help, oh hear me, Lord and hold out your hand. Fill my life, still the raging storm in me."

A dear on-line friend found out yesterday that her little "peanut" stopped growing just after 8 weeks. My heart is so heavy for her and her family.

On the other end of the spectrum, another dear friend has to wait to see if her little "peanut" will be Down's. The risk is slight but a risk none the less.

The words in the quotes above come from one of my favorite songs by, Saleh. It is an intro to "I Need Thee Every Hour" and when I am at my lowest, it brings a calming comfort to an aching soul.

I don't know what to say to either girl because I hurt in my heart and everything I feel sounds so cliche. I just hope that they are both able to find answers and if need be heal their hearts. I know that the only answer is prayer by many.

Julie and Nancy, I wish I could hug you both through the monitor.

No comments: