"Cheer up. Remember what the Monty Python boys say."
"Always look on the bright side of life?"
"No, 'Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition.'"


Tuesday, July 15, 2008

I HATE MY JOB! I HATE MY JOB!! I HATE MY JOB!!!

Did I mention, I hate my job?!

Okay, it is more a very strong dislike towards my crazy, psycho, control-freakish, I-don't-do-anything-all-day-long-but-expect-you-to-drop-everything-for-me boss.

Needless to say, I am under water right now, as soon as I can come up for air, I will.

4 comments:

Jen said...

Sorry hon. I hope this is over with soon.

VA Blondie said...

It really sucks when your boss is bad. I have left jobs where management was horrible. I hope it gets better soon!

Jenette said...

Want me to send you a bamboo shoot so that you can breathe while you're underwater? Oxygen deprivation will make you a little crazy, you know???

What ya doin on Thursday around lunchish? I may (playin it by ear) be bringing the Heathen to A's parents for the weekend.

Tammy said...

Thanks girls.

Neters, I am free on Thursday if you are in the area I would love to "do lunch" :o)