"Cheer up. Remember what the Monty Python boys say."
"Always look on the bright side of life?"
"No, 'Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition.'"


Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Today is G-Day.

At 2:10 pm I get my annual date with the cervix tester. Yay! Luckily, I have Dr. Wonderful for a gyno and he gets in and out quicker than anyone I have known. Small blessings.

So, on that note, I will also know by 3 pm if I am just waiting on AF to show or maybe I can celebrate. Yeah, I know, I just hope she shows in the next couple of days. I don't want to hit CD100.

If and when it happens, I have decided that I am not going to tell DH in the conventional way. I think I am going to have a cake in the shape of a POAS sitting on the dining room table with two thick pink lines. (Maybe I have seen one too many Ace of Cakes) It sure beats balloons.

Have I mentioned, I really don't want to know?

No comments: