"Cheer up. Remember what the Monty Python boys say."
"Always look on the bright side of life?"
"No, 'Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition.'"


Thursday, March 27, 2008

Walk for a Cause

I am not one who really gets involved in causes but this one hits home, March of Dimes.

Premature birth can be fatal and devastating to parents. By supporting a walker monetarily or walking with your own groups (like Shayna), you can do your part to help the cause.

For once I say, follow the crowd, jump on the band wagon, and help out the March of Dimes today.


Team On the Road
Why You Should Donate to Team On the Road (and join the team yourself)

1 comment:

MrsDrink said...

Thank you for linking to me Tam!!! You're the bestest!!


I want to raise as much money as I can, obviously, but I want to walk either way to show my support because that's what we all need...support.