"Cheer up. Remember what the Monty Python boys say."
"Always look on the bright side of life?"
"No, 'Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition.'"


Tuesday, March 4, 2008

My Hubby Loves Me

I am not one to ask for jewelry or flowers for my birthday or anniversaries. Well, DH kept asking me what I wanted for my birthday and I would reply, "A case for my sewing machine." He wasnever satisfied with this answer, thinking they were cheap/inexpensive.Ha ha. I knew better.

Saturday, he takes me to J.oan.ne Fabric to see what they have in stock. I like two of wheeled carts but they were both $79.99. Crap. Then Doug sees that they are on clearance and there is an employer restickering prices. So, he goes over to ask if there was a price change on the two-part rolling unit. There was... $34.99. Holy Crap!

Needless to say, I now have a very cute rolling case for my machine and a crap load of storage for all my other sewing stuff.

To this day I am not sure how he does it, by DH can sniff of a deal like no one I have ever met. I love it.

Getting for a sewing machine case for my 33rd Birthday: $59.93
Getting more than I asked for on my birthday and saving $180.04, Priceless.

3 comments:

Jen said...

A big happy birthday, Tam!

Tammy said...

Thanks Jen.

Congrats on the double digits. I can't wait for your "big" ultrasound.

Lollipop Goldstein said...

Happy birthday!